General Terms and Conditions- Decoration Hire
Welcome to Ambience Arts
To ensure that your customer experience with us is as positive as possible, we ask that you take the time to read through the following terms and conditions of sale carefully before ordering or hiring any products from Ambience Arts. Each point has been developed to maintain positive and respectful relationships between Ambience Arts and our clients. By accessing this website and/or purchasing goods from us, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register/purchase from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website. These terms do not replace or affect your statutory rights. In these terms, “you” and “your” refer to the customer and “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ambience Arts.
- Ambience Arts will provide the items hired which are detailed on your order form.
- Before purchasing decoration hire it is the hirers responsibility to contact Ambience Arts to confirm availability for the required date of hire.
- Before purchasing decoration hire it is the hirers responsibility to carefully read the product description.
- The booking is subject to the following conditions, and the Hirer should NOT confirm the booking unless the terms and conditions are fully understood and agreed.
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process which uses Paypal. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order is correct and to correct any errors. Our acceptance of an order takes place when payment is received
- We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we cannot authorise your payment; (c) if there has been a product, pricing or description error; (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions; or (e) we are not able to complete your requested design
- You accept that on occasion your personalisation or for custom bespoke orders these details will need to be specified by the hirer in order to complete the order.
- In the event of any cancellation:
Any booking fee or deposit that has been paid will be forfeited. Cancellation charges will be made as follows: • Notice given more than 90 days prior to event/hire –full refund • Notice given 90-61 days prior to event/hire – 50% refunded• Notice given 60-31 days prior to event/hire – 25% refunded • Notice given less than 30 days prior to event/hire – no refund
- The Hirer is responsible for the hired equipment from the time that it is delivered until it is collected by our staff and must insure the equipment’s on an “All Risks” basis including Accidental loss destruction or damage by Fire, Lightning, Aircraft, Explosion, Riot, Civil Commotion, Malicious Damage, Earthquake, Storm, Tempest, Flood, Bursting and overflowing of water tanks pipes and apparatus, Falling Trees, Impact, Escape of Fuel from any fixed oil heating installation, Any loss or damage to any items on hire will be charged back to the hirer at our full retail replacement value.
- Parking must be available at all times while we are on site, if for any reason this is not the case the Hirer is liable to pay for any additional parking charges incurred by our staff.
- A power supply must be provided by the venue for the equipment hired.
- Excessive damage to any or our products will result in the Hirer being invoiced for the cost of replacement.
- Ambience Arts will not be held liable for any damage caused to buildings or property.
- Any sketches or designs requested will only be done after a deposit has been paid OR they can be commissioned for a separate charge.
General Terms and Conditions- Art – Bespoke Orders and Prints
www.ambiencearts.co.uk website is operated by WooCommerce
1. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. Our online checkout process uses Paypal. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order is correct and to correct any errors. Our acceptance of an order takes place when payment is received
- We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we cannot authorise your payment; (c) if there has been a product, pricing or description error; (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions; or (e) we are not able to complete your requested design.
4.You accept that when ordering a bespoke order and prints – designs may differ, original paintings and prints shown on website will not be reproduced exactly but will be a similar representation. You accept that the materials used (paint, printings inks, canvases, frames) may wear over time.
- You accept that when placing a bespoke order you are giving permission for Ambience Arts to recreate the chosen design using our individual style and interpretation. Any sketches or designs requested will only be done after a deposit has been paid OR they can be commissioned for a separate charge.
- You accept orders can take up to 2 weeks to dispatch at busy times.You accept that on occasion your personalisation or for custom bespoke orders these details will need to be specified by the purchaser in order to complete the order.7. All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. Our prices are reviewed daily and the website update accordingly. The prices displayed on our website are in British pounds. The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our web site at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to change the prices of the products at any time.
8. CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS POLICY:
8.1. If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email before we have made and dispatched the goods to you. We do not accept returns or exchanges unless we have made a mistake with your personalisation details. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by us if we are at fault. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
8.2. We recommend you either obtain a free ‘Certificate of Posting’ from the Post Office, or send your goods by Recorded Delivery. The goods will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at the returns address. We cannot accept responsibility for returns lost or damaged in the post.
9. While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
10. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by an authorised person at Ambience Arts.
11.1. This website and all its content including (but not limited to) images, videos, designs and written content remains the intellectual property of Ambience Arts and may not be copied or reproduced in any format without prior permission.
11.2. You accept that any product purchased from Ambience Arts must not reprinted or reproduced in line with copyright laws.